Question from wizofgames

Sim wont sleep...?

I need to sleep but when i click on the sleep task even when im standing next to my bed, my sim will not sleep. She gets angry and stomps her feet but it shows she is sleepy. What is the problem and how do i get her to sleep?

Answers

tubbsmcfat answered:

i got my sim really mad once and the same thing happened to me, i just use the "testingcheatsenabled true" cheat and drag my motiveS up by clicking and dragging on the need bars. ( this also works withthe relationship bars)
0 0

GAMER_GIRL2009 answered:

First of all, is there something in the way of the bed? If there is, your Sim will stomp it's feet and not go to bed untill you move the item. Also, check for the picture that is above the Sim's head, and that will give you an idea of what the problem is. Or, you can try buying a new bed or putting it in a new place.
Tell me if it works. :)
0 0

kaindryson answered:

Adding to what was said already,

if there is another sim in the bed, and their relationship bar isnt high enough, the sim will not lay down..
0 0

scottgarryfoste answered:

This happened to me, and no there was nothing in the way of the bed and the bed was empty. Plus the bed was in the same place it always was.

However after thinking about what happens on some games when you can customize furniture I did the following:
1. Sell the Bed
2. Put the bed down in a different place e.g. the Living Room.
3. Move sims out of the room
4. Place the bed in the same place it was originally
5. Sleep before your Sims collapse

This should work, however the error has only happened to me once.

Note: Saving and Quitting and starting the game over does not work.
0 0

SuperJulian94 answered:

I have the same problem he stomps his feet and wont sleep so wat i do is i sell d bed and buy d exact same bed and then after he sleeps i dunno wat d problem is
0 0