Can you get your child back once taken??

1. I was wondering when cps takes your sim toddler if you can get her back. i didnt even lose her on purpose i taught her how to talk and she wouldnt stop and i couldnt move next thing i know they took her, ive seen her in the game and i want her back i tried to take her home but i kept putting her down..plz help!!!

User Info: Prissy91

Prissy91 - 7 years ago

1. I had my kid taken away in the game as well. ironic thing was when I went to call the adoption agency to adopt a kid the kid they sent was the one they took away in the first place, lol. so there's a chance you'd get your kid back through adoption

User Info: psychosis82

psychosis82 - 7 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. No, you can't get her back. But if you've seen her in the city, press ctrl+shift+C and write "testingcheatsenabled true" (without the quotes). Shift-click her and you can have her back!

User Info: cyan_warrior

cyan_warrior - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. If you are in the house and he comes, pause the game and type in "testingcheatsenabled true" and then type in "resetSim (First name last name)" of the social worker. He/she will not come back after that. And when he/she comes, you will no longer have control over your kids. Just shift+click to add them back into the family.

User Info: paulisme

paulisme - 4 years ago 0 0
  3. How do u find your kids???

User Info: havenlove

havenlove - 4 years ago 0 0
  4. The exact same thing happened to me! I'm not even joking she wouldn't shut up! Now my sims are running round the home crying because of Pixies (my toddler) loss!

I saw on another question that if you type in Ctrl + Shift + C at the same time, then type in "testingcheatsenabled True" (no quote marks) and then Shift + Click on her when you invite her over and type in "Add to Active Family" (also no quote marks) she should be added again!

I haven't tried this but someone said it worked, so I pray it does! Please tell me if you do get your baby back!

Ps never teach a toddler to talk - THEY DONT SHUT UP!

User Info: Maisycrazy

Maisycrazy - 2 years ago 0 0