Question from Prissy91

Can you get your child back once taken??

I was wondering when cps takes your sim toddler if you can get her back. i didnt even lose her on purpose i taught her how to talk and she wouldnt stop and i couldnt move next thing i know they took her, ive seen her in the game and i want her back i tried to take her home but i kept putting her down..plz help!!!

Answers

cyan_warrior answered:

No, you can't get her back. But if you've seen her in the city, press ctrl+shift+C and write "testingcheatsenabled true" (without the quotes). Shift-click her and you can have her back!
0 0

psychosis82 answered:

I had my kid taken away in the game as well. ironic thing was when I went to call the adoption agency to adopt a kid the kid they sent was the one they took away in the first place, lol. so there's a chance you'd get your kid back through adoption
1 0

paulisme answered:

If you are in the house and he comes, pause the game and type in "testingcheatsenabled true" and then type in "resetSim (First name last name)" of the social worker. He/she will not come back after that. And when he/she comes, you will no longer have control over your kids. Just shift+click to add them back into the family.
0 0

havenlove answered:

How do u find your kids???
0 0

Maisycrazy answered:

The exact same thing happened to me! I'm not even joking she wouldn't shut up! Now my sims are running round the home crying because of Pixies (my toddler) loss!

I saw on another question that if you type in Ctrl + Shift + C at the same time, then type in "testingcheatsenabled True" (no quote marks) and then Shift + Click on her when you invite her over and type in "Add to Active Family" (also no quote marks) she should be added again!

I haven't tried this but someone said it worked, so I pray it does! Please tell me if you do get your baby back!

Ps never teach a toddler to talk - THEY DONT SHUT UP!
0 0

Why is my second child a step-child to my husband?? Open pshyeahitserin
Moving Out a Child? Open Luffy103
Can you woohoo with your child? Open bradlad9
Babysitter Stole My Child!?! Answered WolfGirl625
Stuck mother and child? Answered rebelmom1999