How do I solve (golden child)?

1. Please i want the answer with detail cause every person has a diffrent answer

User Info: retypenewcode

retypenewcode - 7 years ago

Answers

1. You need to complete the idol, the ruins, have level 3 construction, level 3 spirituality, complete the lake (unblock the pond thing in upper left corner), and since I can't get it through level 2 medicine and level 2 fertility, you have to have pretty much both upgraded to level 3 then once done, get a woman villager to have baby, but don't raise it all the way!!! After she just holds baby in arms from mating, drag to water and if the baby "reaches out to/towards the water" or something, it should become the Golden Child.

User Info: ikitiki

ikitiki - 7 years ago 0 2
  2. I almost forgot, when dragging baby to water, drag to pond, not ocean. It took me a while before I figured that out so be sure to READ THIS READ!!!!!!!! so just remember pond not ocean

User Info: ikitiki

ikitiki - 7 years ago 0 2
  3. Complete the "Idol" and "Ruins" puzzles, have fertillity and spirtualaty at level 3, drag a kid to the lake (That you unblocked) and the goldenchild will be walking on water, check out the puzzles guide for more help!

User Info: Pigpen29

Pigpen29 - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. Why dont just use the faqs?

User Info: yellowbloo22

yellowbloo22 - 6 years ago 0 0
  5. Read this it will all solve your problems

www.virtualvillagers3.net/tips/virtual-villagers

User Info: CaramelAlex

CaramelAlex - 4 years ago 0 0