PET SCHOOL - How do you train a dog to LEAD?

1. Nothing I do works for that. I have tried everything I can think of!

Please help!

User Info: kimh56

kimh56 - 7 years ago
    Well, you can take your dog in a kennel, but im sure that is not what you mean. I think you can train a dog to follow you, but otherwise I don't think you can. You might be able to. Does the owner want you to do it? And can you please answer my question, the only other question here?

User Info: Sugardiablo

Sugardiablo - 7 years ago

Answers

1. I think you just keep walking the dog around.

User Info: Sugardiablo

Sugardiablo - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. When you walk the dog around, you should be able to make it lead somehow. When I walked my horse around alot, it got trained for obedience and walking in a circle, without me even pressing a button outside the training area. You could try something like this.

User Info: Sugardiablo

Sugardiablo - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. I figured out how to lead. First you need to go to the food vendor in town and buy the stop light. It will then show up in the training field. Then you take the animal to the light, and when it turns green, click LEAD and then the light. If the animal begins to walk, then you have to be quick and walk with it in the same direction (as if crossing the street). It took me quite a few tries to get it right, but it should eventually work.

User Info: surgeburn

surgeburn - 6 years ago 0 0