Question from Juggy313

How do you map the camera on the right analog stick(gamepad) on Xpadder?

There has been many threads that put their key mapping for gamepads up for people to use. All of them labelled camera for what they set for the right thumb stick, but there isn't a camera button to assign. Any one has any idea?

Answers

ScriptZ answered:

Okay after I read your post just about an hr ago and after my last post which is now deleted, because of it being my outdated method me and my friend have discovered a much better way of setting up the camera on it. We have set any button a right mouse button toggle switch and made the right stick the mouse movement, so what that will do for you is when you press that button in game it will lock the right mouse button to always be held down and when you move the right stick it will move camera now it will feel a lot like a fps camera. The only thing we have found that is a problem with this method is that if you use any other keys as a set selector it will unlock the camera when you press them, so you will have to press the button again after it switches back from the selectors to lock it again.
0 0

Trickyc66 answered:

When mapping the right stick, click the "advanced" button on the mapping screen, which will open the advanced mapping screen, allowing you to map multiple keys to a single button. Map Right Click plus the relevant direction to each direction on the stick.
In order to preserve mouse movement, I made a 2nd keyset, which moves the mouse cursor, switchable by clicking R3.
In order to facilitate combat, I made a 3rd keyset mapping attack commands to the buttons, and mapping strafe to left and right on the left stick (as opposed to left/right movement), which is toggleable by holding the left trigger.
The three work together to feel very natural!
0 0

Can i run it? Open rayano
Is Guild Wars 2 another hater on Acer Aspire R7? Open Backspac
Is Guild Wars 2 friends with Acer Aspire R7? Open Backspac
Will my PC run it ? Answered SuperBot159
Will I Regret It? Answered cemyildirim33