Question from maggie7772u2

Tino Survey?

I messed up on tino's survey, It won't let me erace it to rewrite it,I know what the answer is,just can't start survey over

Answers

myster_nut answered:

Are you saying that it won't let you put the cursor at the beginning of the wrong answer to use the delete key

AND it won't let you put it at the end of the wrong answer and use the backspace key?

The first option, you are right, the game won't let you put the cursor at the beginning of the wrong answer and use the delete, but it should be allowing you to put it at the end of the wrong answer and use the backspace key to clear out the wrong answer and write in the correct one. If it's not letting you do that either then it sounds like a glitch and your options would be to go to a save game previous to filling in the survey (if you have one or starting over at the beginning if you don't) and re-playing and make sure that you get the correct answers the first time, or try re-installing it to see if it clears up the problem.
0 0