My Sims 2 game isn't working. Help?

1. Well, my Sims 2 game isn't working... This happens sometimes, but it's really minor things usually. Something that I can fix with a quick few test. Like taking out custom content and seeing how the game runs without it. I did that this time, and it still doesn't work. I can't load my families or anything like that. I can go to Character Creation, but that's it. I cannot get into any of my families homes!

I thought that maybe it was the cc, but it wasn't. I moved the downloads folder fine. Everything ran as it normally did, besides the fact that I still wasn't able to get into my families homes. I let the game run while attempting to get into a home for thirty minutes. It still didn't work. So basically, I can't even play the game now.

Have any ideas as to what might be wrong?

User Info: omgitsmomo

omgitsmomo - 7 years ago

Answers

1. Do you have every patch you need from thesims2.com/update? Some of the patches had fixes for problems that caused infinite loading.

If the problem persists, this general game problem guide may help: http://www.sims2wiki.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Game_Problem

User Info: Jeni

Jeni - 7 years ago 0 0