Question from Sloshylucas

Best race for a Starcraft Beginner?

I am familiar with other RTS's but i'm just wondering what the best race for a Starcraft beginner to use is. (I know the game's really balanced and there is no 'best race')

mike20084 asked for clarification:

When i started star craft i know zerg was my thing but its way easier then what everyone else thinks

USPmasta answered:

Terran- they are very easy to learn and buildings/units are not very expensive but you still have to work for them. The tech tree is not hard to figure out and the units are very generic for easy use. Protoss is also a good for players who don't like Terran and can maintain an economy. Protoss buildings are expensive as well as units, and most are gas heavy. I wouldn't recommend Zerg (ever) for a very early player unless you expect to play Zerg for the rest of your Starcraft II career. Zerg are hard to figure out since their gameplay is so much different than the other races since you lose workers for buildings. Well, there's my two cents on the matter.
2 0

Answers

Elimmm answered:

Terran - you may practice with them in the entire single-player campaign to familarize yourself and then work onto multiplayer once you think you've had enough.
1 0