Best race for a Starcraft Beginner?

1. I am familiar with other RTS's but i'm just wondering what the best race for a Starcraft beginner to use is. (I know the game's really balanced and there is no 'best race')

User Info: Sloshylucas

Sloshylucas - 5 years ago
    When i started star craft i know zerg was my thing but its way easier then what everyone else thinks

User Info: mike20084

mike20084 - 5 years ago

1. Terran- they are very easy to learn and buildings/units are not very expensive but you still have to work for them. The tech tree is not hard to figure out and the units are very generic for easy use. Protoss is also a good for players who don't like Terran and can maintain an economy. Protoss buildings are expensive as well as units, and most are gas heavy. I wouldn't recommend Zerg (ever) for a very early player unless you expect to play Zerg for the rest of your Starcraft II career. Zerg are hard to figure out since their gameplay is so much different than the other races since you lose workers for buildings. Well, there's my two cents on the matter.

User Info: USPmasta

USPmasta - 5 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Terran - you may practice with them in the entire single-player campaign to familarize yourself and then work onto multiplayer once you think you've had enough.

User Info: Elimmm

Elimmm - 5 years ago 1 0