Crafting problem?

1. For some reason I cannot craft anything.
    When I pres the button its nothing there.

Gummiballen - 6 years ago
    And you don't think I have that?

Gummiballen - 6 years ago

1. You have to right click on the recipes in your inventory to learn them...I think this is the problem you're having...and if this didn't fix it i recommend just reinstalling the game
    greenpuff11 - 6 years ago 1 0

1. First you need recipes or crafting manuals, you can buy them from merchants or find them as loot.
    UncleMel86 - 6 years ago 1 0
  2. I have that
    Gummiballen - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. Once your able to craft anything a craft symbol will show up at the bottom of the screen. You may not have the required ingrediants yet or you have a unique bug thats not allowing it to work correctly.
    adoom420 - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. Right forgot to say that.

step 1 buy recipe
    step 2 right click the recipe in scrolls tab
    step 3 check which components are necessary
    step 4 get components
    step 5 craft??
    step 6 Profit!

UncleMel86 - 6 years ago 0 0
  5. It might be a glitch because I have got the 360 version and cannot create the recipe for minor stamina potion. Details can be found on this topic :- www.gamefaqs.com/boards/960338-arcania-gothic-4/56784794 and someone else has confirmed that they cannot use the very same recipe.

Basically when I go to use the recipe it says I have already learnt it but it is not in the list when I go to the crafting screen.

PhilR1 - 6 years ago 0 0