Question from Gummiballen

Crafting problem?

For some reason I cannot craft anything.
When I pres the button its nothing there.

Gummiballen provided additional details:

And you don't think I have that?

greenpuff11 answered:

You have to right click on the recipes in your inventory to learn them...I think this is the problem you're having...and if this didn't fix it i recommend just reinstalling the game
1 0

Answers

UncleMel86 answered:

First you need recipes or crafting manuals, you can buy them from merchants or find them as loot.
1 0

Gummiballen answered:

I have that
0 0

adoom420 answered:

Once your able to craft anything a craft symbol will show up at the bottom of the screen. You may not have the required ingrediants yet or you have a unique bug thats not allowing it to work correctly.
0 0

UncleMel86 answered:

Right forgot to say that.

step 1 buy recipe
step 2 right click the recipe in scrolls tab
step 3 check which components are necessary
step 4 get components
step 5 craft??
step 6 Profit!
0 0

PhilR1 answered:

It might be a glitch because I have got the 360 version and cannot create the recipe for minor stamina potion. Details can be found on this topic :- www.gamefaqs.com/boards/960338-arcania-gothic-4/56784794 and someone else has confirmed that they cannot use the very same recipe.

Basically when I go to use the recipe it says I have already learnt it but it is not in the list when I go to the crafting screen.
0 0