Question from NickJames2

Can't find my way ou of Subway town?

Took the Blimp and now I am stuck?

Answers

a1ka1in answered:

Go to the garage and if you do not know the garage, then God help you. At the other end of the garage away from the door you enter it from the lower level of the town... there's the secret lift that takes you to the base of operations of the resistance and to the left of the lift is the door outside to eastern wastelands. There is another door outside the garage to the right which takes you out on foot.

If you are at the blimp in eastern wastelands then go to the place with the resistance leaders and to their left is a tunnel that leads to the secret lift. After coming out of the lift(you need to activate the lift), the door is to the right.

If you are near the blimp in wellspring then take it back to eastern wastelands and then get out......
0 0

Xilari answered:

Talk to the guy you took the blimp from and go back. Then run past the guys at the computers when you first enter Subway Town, go up the lift, and there should be a door to your... right, I think. Or somewhere on the wall in the garage.
0 0