Question?

1. For this hitman trilogy on the PC I have a problem. The game is great but
    how in the world to you use the sniper rifle? I configured the keyboard and mouse but theres only one button configuration to fire or use weapons. Everytime I go to use the sniper rifle with the "fire button" it zooms in the scope, press it again and it zooms back out. How do you zoom in on the sniper rifle and fire it? This goes for the whole trilogy if you cant use the sniper rifle, you miles well through the game out because theres no sense in playing it. This hitman trilogy is for the PC question is for the PC only, please help.

User Info: guydude123

guydude123 - 8 years ago
    I think in the first two games you had to zoom in in order to shoot the rifle, but in Blood Money you could shoot with out looking through the scope. I really don't know why you'd have this problem with ALL 3 games... Are you sure there's not some sort of "fire sniper rifle" key you're missing?:/.... What's your zoom in/scope key bound too?

User Info: JC_Phoenix

JC_Phoenix - 7 years ago