Question from PanicontheRocks

Has anyone come across the 'crystal chest's' that are in the shivering isles that you need a special key to open????

There are (so far) 3 Crystal Chest's that I have found in the Shivering Isles that I cannot open or find out any information about. I have been everywhere in the Isles and nothing. The Chest cannot be picked and require a 'Special Key' to open. Curious to see anyone has seen these????

Answers

KingSephiroth13 answered:

Crystal Chests are pearly white containers with unique engravings that are scattered throughout the Shivering Isles in various fixed locations, including a few inside specific ruins. They are usually concealed within a cluster of Order crystals.

Attempting to open a chest will produce the message "You are unable to unlock this chest. It needs a special key." unless you have a Heart of Order removed from any Knight of Order or Priest of Order corpse.

For more info:

uesp.net/wiki/Shivering:Crystal_Chest
1 0

f1reis0blivious answered:

I have never seen them but if i did i would just open the consol and target the chest and type "unlock" and press enter but dunno if that would be the best way to do it (espesh not fr vanilla games)
0 0