Question from RevenantTemplar

Hex Codes and Tricks?

I've been wanting a good challenge lately with the game and then I decided to use the codes you can type in on the PC to do things such as no clip and godmode (those are examples).

I heard you can use codes to also spawn monsters, but I don't know what codes and hex codes I need to get certain monsters.

Is there a place where there's a list of all sorts of hex codes for both monsters and items? Also, whats the code I should type in to spawn multiples of them in one code instead of one at a time?

Answers

SonicBoom344 answered:

Yes, you can use console commands to spawn monsters. The command is:
placeatme <BaseID>

The BaseID of the creature you want to find will be listed in the Construction Set. You can also use UESP.net, as it has a list of all the BaseIDs. The UESP is relatively easy to find stuff with, so just go to Creatures under World Information. Simply keep clicking on links to get to the monster you want, and the BaseID should be the short string of numbers under the monster's name. This command can also be used for spawning NPCs and items as well. However, I'm not sure if there is a way to spawn multiple monsters at the same time.

You'll have to do a bit of clicking links, but all the IDs should be easy enough to find. You can use the same method for finding NPC BaseIDs and item BaseIDs. Just keep looking for the short string of numbers.
0 0