Question from KittyKat365

How do I get past The vent where iggy is hiding?

Ok, im on juinor detective mode. I have finished the marble game, called ned, call the cab company, talked to henry, rennae and I know about the skeleton guy. Now im up to the part where you have defeated the wasps and have to give iggy the lomquot ( sorry bout the spelling ). I know he is hiding in the vent in the secret room. I have put the lomquot on the vent and he is suppose to come and get it or meet me at his wardrobe. But he WONT come?!?!? MY friend and I sat here for 1 hour waiting and trying to figure it out. If anyone knows. Please help!

Thank you

KittyKat365 provided additional details:

Ok, Yes I have done all of that! I have called Bess, Done the cemetary Scavenger Hunt and All that. I have retrieved the loquat from the wasps ect ect ect...

The Piece that you said was missing from Iggy's Wardrobe, Is it a Pirate hat? If so yes I have got it.

By the way... Where is the Book the whisperer?? My friend and I cant Find it, I think we have to tick that off our checklist before Iggy comes to us. I dont know, but im really Confused. This is why I hate Reptiles!!! lol. Stupid thing wont come out of the vent!

Thanks for your help anyway. If you happen to find anything else, Please reply Back. Thank you..

Oh and I have done the thing in Rennaes Room, You find out what the dummy has to say then he gives you an eye ball and the piece of paper. Than you find all the names, follow the cemetary thingy. Dane all that. I swear to god I have done everything! I have taken the key from the spider and the eyeball from it. I have gotten the buzzards done and have taken all their four eye balls. I have done the mushrooms. I have done EVERTHING! But the stupid Iguana wont come out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks again

Answers

myster_nut answered:

Have you opened the chest in Renee's room to find out what sounds are associated with the hoodoo symbols on her wall, then used the puppet in the secret room to repeat those sounds?

If you have, you should get a glass eye from him and also a token and a piece of paper with the first clue of what I call the cemetery scavenger hunt on it. You have to complete that to get another glass eye and the missing piece of one of Iggy's costumes before you call Iggy out of the vent. There are three costumes that you have to dress him in - the pirate, the optometrist and the mailman - and you have to go out and get a loquat for each one (you can't get them all at once).

You mentioned a bunch of calls that you made, but I don't see any calls to Bess. Besides the calls you say that you made, you should also have called her to get her to go to Zeke's and check out the receipt that Nancy finds in the fireplace, and you will have to call her to complete the cemetery scavenger hunt and after you finally get Iggy out of his vent and dress him in the pirate costume because of what he brings you then.
0 0

myster_nut answered:

That's what's missing is the book! It's not called the Whisperer, it's called "Crystal Skulls: Fact or Fable", and it's in the library. Iggy is siting in the library on top of a box with some books in it. Go toward and click on the books - this will startle Iggy and he knocks the box of the shelf. You have to put the books back in the box to be able to look at the one you want to look at - but if you haven't gotten this book, how did you get in the secret room? One of the clues to get in there is in that book.
0 0

myster_nut answered:

Unless you're talking about Bruno's book, "Short Stories for Tired Eyes" on his desk in the secret room?
0 0

myster_nut answered:

After I posted that last thing, I realized that you had to have had Bruno's book or you wouldn't have beed able to get the shovel, so it must be the books in the library that Iggy is sitting on. You have to scare him off of those so that he'll go back into the vent.
0 0