Question from Unrealjoe

How do I finish the first medicin mission?

I'm supposed to enter a hut that's apparently an underground cell, but I just can't get in. I've killed all the people around, even the guard posts near, but I just can't enter the hut.

Unrealjoe provided additional details:

Well that sucks. I guess I've got to try older saves. The last few won't work. Thanks anyway.

Answers

psychee answered:

In an unglitched game you're supposed to be able to enter the front door once you've routed the resistance outside. If this doesn't work try reloading from a previous state in the game.
0 0

yousmell69 answered:

I had the same problem, have yo had the backup car attack aswell. it took me a while to figure it out but usually if your loud with the fire fights you have one or two back up cars coming to your location. sometimes they dont always make it their, so have a look around for them. another reason might be severely wounded opponents when you dont quite kill an enemy they will just roll around on the ground or sit against a wall or vehicle.
i hope these are helpful for you and good luck
0 0

Avin184 answered:

Go back to the post not far from the place, kill the soldiers there then come back to the medicine place... There would be more enemies there... Kill them then that should fix it :)
0 0

rioXiii answered:

I have the same problem guys, I guess there is something wrong with the priority of doing missions
0 0