Where can I find a hang glider?

1. Just got to Act 2, and I still have yet to find a hang glider. Can someone give me directions?

User Info: Elcheato

Elcheato - 8 years ago

1. I've spotted a few scattered across rocky outcrops in Act 2, and at some safe houses especially. I'm not sure as yet if there are any which are integral to missions, as I've only found them useful for traversing short distances. In short, there are hang gliders about, but nowhere special.

User Info: M2_Browning

M2_Browning - 8 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Hang gliders are sparsely scattered around both areas and are often found near safehouses. They are not integral to any specific missions, but they are necessary to get to some of the diamond locations. If there is a diamond high up on an apparently unreachable cliff, there is a decent chance there is a nearby hang glider that can get you there. If you stand near the location and look around, you will often see the triangular silhouette of the hang glider nearby.

User Info: W0N6312

W0N6312 - 8 years ago 1 0
  2. I've come across like 3 or 4 hand gliders doing missions and probably like 5 others from just exploring and looking for diamonds.

The first one I remember was when you go north from Pala on the road in a vehicle for about 30seconds, just before you hit the large bridge (you will not encounter any trouble on the route).

Just before your bridge, there should have been a left turn on the west side of the road, some 5 seconds driving distance south of the bridge. Follow the dirt road and you will find one.

User Info: FusionSpectre

FusionSpectre - 8 years ago 0 0