Can't activate my Dlc's ?

1. Hi,

Yesterday I bought both dlc for the Pc version of borderlands on steam, I then updated the game and started it, it asked me for the key codes that I forgot to copy so I just canceled the installation and closed the game.

Then I copied the key codes and re-started the game but the setup for the dlc didn't launch again. I tried to find in option in steam and borderland in hope of being able to re-activate them without any success, I also deleted the game from my Pc and reinstalled it but the setup still doesn't pop back. Steam tells me I can *tab-shift* to see my key codes and when I will start the game again I will be able to activate them, but it doesn't let me activate them it just shows me the key code.

Did anyone have this problem before and could help me find a solution ?

Thank you very much for the help.

User Info: WARIORO

WARIORO - 6 years ago
    Thank you for your help nightmare453, but I found a really stupid way to do it lo. Just go to one of those teleporter that give you access to other teleporters you have unlocked, then choose whether underdome or jackobs island. Then it will ask you to activate it, enter your key code and enjoy !

User Info: WARIORO

WARIORO - 6 years ago

1. Thank you for your help nightmare453, but I found a really stupid way to do it lo. Just go to one of those teleporter that give you access to other teleporters you have unlocked, then choose whether underdome or jackobs island. Then it will ask you to activate it, enter your key code and enjoy !

Sorry had to double post didn't put the first one in provide an answer to this question.

User Info: WARIORO

WARIORO - 6 years ago 0 0

1. I had the same problem...click on playthrough 1 and teleport to the place u wanna go to, then minimize the screen and press ctrl alt and delete then click task manager....wait for a couple of minutes then click on borderlands on task manager and press switch to, or try clicking on the minimized screen, then a screen shuld show up where ur suppose to enter ur key...hope it helped cus thts how i did it

User Info: nightmare453

nightmare453 - 6 years ago 0 0