MAFIA 2 APPLICATION HAS STOPPED working win 7??

1. Hi guys i have played mafia 2 till chapter 14 i cant play chapter 15 whie playing chapter 15 it craches to Dektop with errro mafia 2 application has stopped working what should i do i was workng perfectly sumthing happen suddenly win 7 32bit,2.6 core 2 Dou,Nvidia 9600 gt graphic card,ddr3 4gb ram.????

User Info: don8110

don8110 - 6 years ago

Answers

1. Id ask if your copy is legal first of all. No I am not calling you a thief, just saying.
    Second of all, I would try running it as admin. If you havent restarted your computer since experiencing this issue, do that as well. The usual stuff.

User Info: derian_n_jade

derian_n_jade - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. Either you haven't installed PhysX at all or you have a version with which Mafia II can't run properly.. I suggest you Install PhysX. Also, If you had an installer of PhysX along with the Game, it's better to install that one..

User Info: hackerndgamer

hackerndgamer - 1 year ago 0 0