Can you help me install Empire Total War?

1. How do I install Empire Total War? I have a gaming computer and I cannot install the game. Message comes up "Steam cannot be installed to selected location. Folder path contains unknown files." Can you help or advise me? thank you.

User Info: starwarseric

starwarseric - 7 years ago
    Ok I managed to install it bit now after install it works
    Fine but when you restart the computer and try to play both the game and the steam icon are unresponsive so when you click it nothing happens
    Thanks

User Info: starwarseric

starwarseric - 7 years ago

Answers

1. Try to uninstall steam fully, then do a reinstall.

User Info: zepher0n

zepher0n - 7 years ago 0 1
  2. Do you already have steam or not ??

User Info: Dreadde

Dreadde - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. Um Im not sure but try changing the path that steam tries sto save it to. If you know yor way around your files you can pick a path for it. tryin program files. Hope it helps

User Info: ultimate132

ultimate132 - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. yeah that happened to me to but i know how to help but and don't know how to say it in english(i am dutch :P) but you can close it if you puch control+ALT+DELETE then go to proccesers you seet their steam between all the name click to end steam and start steam again hope it works

User Info: Dreadde

Dreadde - 7 years ago 0 0
  5. try going to the C: drive and playing it from there.

User Info: armyranger147

armyranger147 - 7 years ago 0 0
  6. The only way i could get the game to work was to download the entire game off steam after installing and then unistalling it. it takes a long time so i hope it works for you.

User Info: tomchei

tomchei - 7 years ago 0 0
  7. Wait a few minutes after you start your computer than click Steam if it doesn't auto start or Empire. The other things that auto start needs to load.

User Info: jameslee1997

jameslee1997 - 7 years ago 0 0