Question from hackney1127

When will there be a money cheat for the game?

I want to know when the cheats will be available and how will they be entered into the game?

hackney1127 provided additional details:

I dont understand what those places are do they help find the cheats? I dont know a whole lot about these kind of things.

What do trainers do?

Dragon239 answered:

Yeah if you feel like paying money for a trainer. Personally i like cheat engine the most for editing simple # values, like money.
2 0

Answers

Grimwoo answered:

Just use artmoney or a program like close to that. they are easy and well they work just about every game
1 2

daterxies answered:

Theres also a trainer available at cheathappens.com
1 1

STG_Deathbot answered:

They will be available whenever someone figures out the correct console command for it (if it even exists).
1 2

mega_doc5 answered:

Its a program you run while you are running the game that helps you out,sort of like cheats.And certain keys do certain things to the game.The free trainer for Empire has only one key to push while in game and it will give you 10000 gold.It does play sound while your on the desktop but it goes away when playing the game
1 1

smokeydubbs answered:

There is no way to do console cheats, the devs have even confirmed this. I would post a source but I couldn't find the best topic in their official forums. If you skim around there though you can see plenty of topics about it.
1 0

How do I get more money? Open derekone
Raiding cities for money? Open simondalton
Expansion Pack & Money Cheats? Open rwhitt21
Can I run this game? >.> Open General500
Problem with Game? Open LordFam