When will there be a money cheat for the game?

1. I want to know when the cheats will be available and how will they be entered into the game?

User Info: hackney1127

hackney1127 - 7 years ago
    I dont understand what those places are do they help find the cheats? I dont know a whole lot about these kind of things.

User Info: hackney1127

hackney1127 - 7 years ago
    What do trainers do?

User Info: hackney1127

hackney1127 - 7 years ago

1. Yeah if you feel like paying money for a trainer. Personally i like cheat engine the most for editing simple # values, like money.

User Info: Dragon239

Dragon239 - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Just use artmoney or a program like close to that. they are easy and well they work just about every game

User Info: Grimwoo

Grimwoo - 7 years ago 1 2
  2. Theres also a trainer available at cheathappens.com

User Info: daterxies

daterxies - 7 years ago 1 1
  3. They will be available whenever someone figures out the correct console command for it (if it even exists).

User Info: STG_Deathbot

STG_Deathbot - 7 years ago 1 2
  4. Its a program you run while you are running the game that helps you out,sort of like cheats.And certain keys do certain things to the game.The free trainer for Empire has only one key to push while in game and it will give you 10000 gold.It does play sound while your on the desktop but it goes away when playing the game

User Info: mega_doc5

mega_doc5 - 7 years ago 1 1
  5. There is no way to do console cheats, the devs have even confirmed this. I would post a source but I couldn't find the best topic in their official forums. If you skim around there though you can see plenty of topics about it.

User Info: smokeydubbs

smokeydubbs - 7 years ago 1 0