Why does the game keep crashing?

1. I'm attacking the pirates in south America. I've taken the Windward and Leeward Islands and I've blockaded the Trinidad and Tobago Island port. When I end the turn the game runs fine until I get to the pirates flag, then the game goes white and I get a message saying there's been an error. If it helps I am France and its 1768 in the game.

User Info: t1warrior4

t1warrior4 - 7 years ago
    The three areas I have mentioned are the three lands owned by pirates and yes if I take Trinidad and Tobago I will have rid the game of pirates

User Info: t1warrior4

t1warrior4 - 7 years ago

1. In as simple an answer as i can give you the makers of this game created a masterpiece but left it half finished and there are alot of bugs and what not in this game........what i found worked was just to reinstall the game and i havent had any problems

and just to ask you a question that port you are going after....is that like the pirate headquarters? if i destroy that will i rid the game of pirates?

User Info: Superfly91687

Superfly91687 - 7 years ago 0 1