Question from t1warrior4

Why does the game keep crashing?

I'm attacking the pirates in south America. I've taken the Windward and Leeward Islands and I've blockaded the Trinidad and Tobago Island port. When I end the turn the game runs fine until I get to the pirates flag, then the game goes white and I get a message saying there's been an error. If it helps I am France and its 1768 in the game.

t1warrior4 provided additional details:

The three areas I have mentioned are the three lands owned by pirates and yes if I take Trinidad and Tobago I will have rid the game of pirates

Superfly91687 answered:

In as simple an answer as i can give you the makers of this game created a masterpiece but left it half finished and there are alot of bugs and what not in this game........what i found worked was just to reinstall the game and i havent had any problems

and just to ask you a question that port you are going after....is that like the pirate headquarters? if i destroy that will i rid the game of pirates?
0 1

Can I run this game? >.> Open General500
How do you update the game? Answered dabarryboy
Problem with Game? Open LordFam
Will this laptop be able to run this game? Open GamerAddict219
Does this game have custom battles? Open hamhock0175