Game lags and sometimes crashes. What can I do?

1. I started the game and I don't know how I managed to finish the stage with the burning mansion. It was like watching a slideshow. The stage after was ok. No lagging at all. On the next stage where's the shooting on the boat I saved the game and quit. 2-3 min after doing this my cpu and gpu coolers went crazy. I turned off my pc. And later I tried playing it again the game crashed. It said it wasn't responding, I tried again and still the same thing.
    I know it is not my pc I run DMC4 with max settings and It's great.
    oh, I'm using win 7 64bit, r5770 1gb, athlon II x4 2.8ghz, 4 gb ram ddr3.
    Could it be the windows I'm using?

User Info: angelkadaj

angelkadaj - 6 years ago
    Are you running the game with the latest patch?

User Info: jerrygamer2

jerrygamer2 - 6 years ago
    I saw this now :P, and it's been months. Yes.. afterward I installed the patch and tried playing it again from the beginning ( I had the latest drivers, reinstalled the game, also directx etc.).

This time there was no lag on the first stage... everything was smooth.. until the stage with the shooting at the boat :P For some reason after every checkpoint (5- 10 sec later) the game crashed. I remember it crashed few times on that stage. Luckily the other stages were ok :P

User Info: angelkadaj

angelkadaj - 5 years ago