Question from Xitwound89

Sound, no picture.?

Ok so, I've installed this twice. Once on custom, then on standard.
I have windows XP, so it should run. So basically what happens is, it installs, and then I click to play it, and after a lil while you can hear the music and stuff and if I move the mouse onto the right places you can hear that I must be at a menu. But it's just a black screen with the mouse on it. WTF!? I looked at everything, my cpu meets all the Req's. Can someone PLEASE help me???

From: Camden 4 years ago

Older games don't always run on newer OSs flawlessly. My first suggestion would be to try running it under compatibility mode. Sometimes this works and sometimes it doesn't do anything. Second, I found that some people were fixing their problems by renaming the the executable from Turok2english to Turok2, if it's not already.