Hangar bay doors bugged?

1. I'm on the mission where the objective is to open the hangar bay doors, I push the button in the little room you get dropped off at by the elevator, but the door to get out of the room remains unusable, the elevator buttons also remain unusable. I've looked and I can't find anyone who's had this problem, I've tried reloading earlier files but its always the same, is there something im missing or am i screwed.

User Info: closeded

closeded - 4 years ago

Answers

1. This is the Omega Ranch mission, correct? You have to wait until your friends board the aircraft and take off. If this has already happened and you're still locked in the room, then I don't know what to tell you.

If you're talking about the Tai Yong Medical mission instead, you have to destroy the two bots first.

User Info: CaRmAgE

CaRmAgE - 11 months ago 0 0