What is the best strategy for MEN OF WAR ?

1. No FAQ yet--as far as i know? MY QUESTION-----How long does it typically take for some dedicated-good gamer to produce the 1st one? I am thinking of putting this very hard (for me) game away until a FAQ comes out. I really rely on these otherwise i would never get through or almost through my wargames. Jim

User Info: jimreda

jimreda - 7 years ago

Answers

1. Well...It is ALWAYS best to salvage stuff from enemy tanks and what not and NOT to play in DF mode all the tme. And in MoW... patience helps too!

User Info: FlipYapTheGrunt

FlipYapTheGrunt - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. Try not to engage enemy unless necessary for mission objectives like "Eliminate all enemies". Save often. The safest route is rarely a straight line. Stay away from main lines of axis (this is also a real world military doctrine). Prioritize targets; take out the biggest threat first.

User Info: matkwan

matkwan - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. Does anybody knows how to enter submarine in last soviet misssion?

User Info: panivan

panivan - 7 years ago 0 0