Question from jimreda

What is the best strategy for MEN OF WAR ?

No FAQ yet--as far as i know? MY QUESTION-----How long does it typically take for some dedicated-good gamer to produce the 1st one? I am thinking of putting this very hard (for me) game away until a FAQ comes out. I really rely on these otherwise i would never get through or almost through my wargames. Jim

Answers

FlipYapTheGrunt answered:

Well...It is ALWAYS best to salvage stuff from enemy tanks and what not and NOT to play in DF mode all the tme. And in MoW... patience helps too!
0 0

matkwan answered:

Try not to engage enemy unless necessary for mission objectives like "Eliminate all enemies". Save often. The safest route is rarely a straight line. Stay away from main lines of axis (this is also a real world military doctrine). Prioritize targets; take out the biggest threat first.
0 0

panivan answered:

Does anybody knows how to enter submarine in last soviet misssion?
0 0