Question from fnord3125

Replenishing Grenade Supplies?

So there's a spot in the Normandy's Medical Bay to refill your Medi-Gel, but is there somewhere I can go to restock all my grenades, or do I just have to rely on getting them from enemies and such?

grand_commander answered:

There's no convenient ways to restock grenades, no. All the grenades you get come from the field, such as upgrade kits.
4 0

sequekhan answered:

Nothing on the Normandy. Upgrade kits in the field have to be raided, but these come with (mostly unwanted) items as well. In "Bring Down the Sky" there are some useful items you can raid that will only give you grenades, but for the mostpart if you do not want the items you will have to convert them to gel one-by-one. You'll never get grenades in a medical upgrade though. There may be other exceptions as well.
0 0

benrp2003 answered:

If you complete the Pinnacle Station Downloadable Content Quest, you will be rewarded with a retirement home in the same system as Pinnacle Station. There is another Medi-Gel refill in your new home, as well as a grenade refill, a "radio" to cargo ships in the area, and a decent view of the planet out your window. No exploring of the actual planet is allowed, you simply show up in your home and wander around a bit, before realizing you might as well leave...
1 0

Origin DLC Purchase Question? Unanswered pred8er
Why can I not click the finalize button in character creation? Unanswered OpethME
Can't drag powers to quick slots? Unanswered snickerfy
How do I solve Mira Core? Open Caemyr
Romance? Answered XInfamousGamer