Will the PC version support the Microsoft Xbox controller?

1. Will the PC version support the Microsoft Xbox controller?

User Info: wallynation

wallynation - 6 years ago

1. No. They've specifically stated that there is NO controller support for the PC version.
    It is specifically designed to use the mouse and keyboard.

It is possible to use a controller if you use a third party program such as Xpadder. However it WILL cause a lot of glitches in your gameplay. Especially when trying to navigate menus.

*Posted in another question*

User Info: Lord_Blade

Lord_Blade - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. The store release does not support the wireless XBOX controller. I guess they may possibly add support with a later patch.

User Info: jetike

jetike - 6 years ago 0 1
  2. No, but I never used the 360 controller with ME1, either, and had no issues.

The keyboard/mouse controls for ME2 work quite well for me; the only issues I've had are in the differences in functions (space to use/sprint instead of the Squad orders HUD, H to holster weapons, etc.), but once I get used to it, I think I'll prefer ME2's control scheme to that of the original Mass Effect.

User Info: Stilghar

Stilghar - 6 years ago 0 0