Question from Nafe

Where is the best planet to find ELEMENT ZERO resources?

It seems all the planets have an abundance of every other element. What is the best planets for ELEMENT ZERO to mine?

Small planets in asteroid rings usually have some. Especially one system(i think its in the star cluster with Derelict Reaper) , where there is three small planets in one ring.
Have to dig memory for other, but purple gas giants and planets are your second bet

I found that "garden worlds", worlds that support life (usually says it in planet description), are the best source for e-zero.

i don't know about any single planet that could have an extra abundance of Element Zero, but i noted some planets i found some on them:
Bothros in the Hekate system
Gotha in the Far Rim system
Prospect in the Iera system
Laban and Mizraim in the Enoch system
2175 Aeia in the system for the mercenary ally mission (forgot to take a note there)
Watson in the Skepsis system

If you access the 2 clusters in the area with the Flotilla for Tali's personal quest there is about 15000 element zero available. Definately the best I've seen.

Your character choice effects the elements found. if you are a soldier you will not find much element zero, simply because it is used for biotic research.

how ever i did notice that towords the end of my first playtrough with my soldier class that E0 started to come up much more frequent.

There is a lot on Aeia

Check the Far Rim sector.

If you want the hard way, look for habitable 2nd or 3rd planets from the sun. Usually, Eezo can be mined there.
An easier legit way would be finishing the Lair of the Shadow Broker and using the console to find planets with Eezo.
Easiest way would be through finishing an achievement that gives you an additional 50k Eezo. I think its the "Long Service" achievement. Technically, you only need around 50k or less Eezo to finish all Eezo required researches if you only do the re-researchable ones once.