How do I import my ME1 character?

1. I can't seem to be able to import my ME1 character, even though I beat the game. I'm able to choose the new game+ in ME1, but my character is not showing up in the ME2 import character list thingy.

User Info: Allanon6666

Allanon6666 - 6 years ago
    Yeah, I've got the PC version and I got it off of Steam. I tried doing what you said, but I can't seem to find the saved games folder

User Info: Allanon6666

Allanon6666 - 6 years ago

1. Start the Mass Effect 2 Launcher and hit the 'Configure' option. Hit the option for 'Save Games' and it will give you a button to 'Copy Mass Effect 1 Save Games'. Your save folder is typically going to be under //"Your User Name"/My Documents/BioWare/Mass Effect/Save. Select the folder and hit ok. When you get in game you should be able to import your game.

User Info: SVLouie

SVLouie - 6 years ago 1 0

1. Depends, witch version are you playing? the 360 or the pc version?. If its the 360 you need to have the save in the same profile and same storage device, if its the pc version, then you should enter the config, go to saved games, and there you have an option to locate the folder with your save from mass effect 1. For windows vista and 7 you should check on your Bioware folder on my documents.

User Info: jeremycards

jeremycards - 6 years ago 1 0