How do I take a screenshot in ME2?

1. Just wondering because it's not the same as ME1

User Info: diabeticjedi

diabeticjedi - 6 years ago

Answers

1. Easiest way I've found so far (FRAPS didn't work for me) is to put the game in "Windowed - No Border" mode and hit printscreen, then paste it into paint or any other picture program of your choice.

User Info: Soultaker52

Soultaker52 - 6 years ago 0 1
  2. You need a more updated version of FRAPS, since it's working fine for me, and the graphics are the best gaming eye candy I've ever set sights on. Keep looking and you'll find one that doesn't screw up at points where you REALLY WANT that certain screenshot. Like when Shepard and Liara were........hehe. I should have just recorded the whole thing and compressed the video later, lmfao. But seriously, i got this fraps:

Version 3.0.3
    Build 10808

an example of fraps working for me is this filename: "MassEffect2 2010-02-20 08-04-02-34.bmp"

oh yea, by the way....my screenshots are nearly 6mb EACH every time I press PrtScrn (screenshooting irony) since I have dual 1920x1080 monitors <_> so thats the price i pay for the price i paid for these things (only 200$ each due to store shutting down)

Offtopic but still important, "Everest" is the best temperature sensor I've ever seen and used, so I'm not worried about my gtx-260 that cost me a leftie back a few years ago, to keep everything in check. if you're having REAL trouble with finding anything that works, try what's free. it's called "Screenshot Captor" which is very useful for instant desktop screenshots and it'll just popup a preview of the screenie you have just taken with whatever button. I'm sure theres a way to make it just accept the screenshot that you want without it having to ask you if you want to keep or discard it or not. I hope that helps you, good luck. :)

User Info: h_e_s_h

h_e_s_h - 6 years ago 0 1