Question from Littleroot56

What is the best strategy to unlock characters?

I want to get Ryan the Druid, Amy the Dancer easier. And is Jin available in Philippine server?

SenakuJin answered:

level a ranged character like lire or arme, then ask for help. As a ranged charecter a tank would be best, such as a neph, or some other character w/ high hp on boss fights. Just let them anchor the boss then snipe away, technically you can let your high lvl friends run you through any dungeon no matter your character, but you'll feel more useful w/ a character that can help.
0 0

Answers

Vlad15 answered:

Well, the only "easy" way to unlock any character would be with cash, other than that, you just have to keep with it, and hope your luck holds out. About Jin, from what I can tell, they do not even have Amy yet, so no I don't think they have Jin.
0 0

Chrono423 answered:

There are NO tricks or ways to obtain items with an increased chance.

Quest items have a non-changing droprate. Nothing will increase the chances.
Just bear with it and keep going.
0 0

Can sum1 hlp meh get the rest of the characters? Open SinkuHadouken
How can i unlock Jin? Open baobui32
how can I unlock ronan? Answered randel_96
How i unlock Lass? Answered baobui32
How the heck do I unlock Amy??? Answered Link959