Question from baobui32

How can i unlock Jin?

I have the misson and try to do it and i don't get any powder or anythin help plz?

There's only two ways to unlock Jin. One is buying the cash mission. All you need is to get a crystal to unlock him. If you already have a crystal, then you'll instanly unlock him.

The second method is doing the GP mission and collecting the item. Keep in mind that this will most likely take a long time to do. The drop rate for the items you need are very low.

I belive you need 5 powders from the Fairy miniboss on the Silver island (dont remember the stage) and 5 ??? items from the Tree boss. The drop rates are rather low, specially on the Fairy lady. Good luck with that.

Keep defeating the Black Fairy Queen.You can only get the powder with luck

I think the drop rates r better this time, but idk. The drop rates were 100% be4 wen Season 3 came out. Do Whispering Woods 3 star, or champion. (I would do champion so u can get a part of it done AND u can still get an item from the boss that u need for Jin. It also helps u get a crest faster.) Same thing with Silver Knight Ruins.

Keep trying , you'll get him eventually , i unlocked jin within 1 and a half hour(i'm kind of a lucky bastard)