How do you bring a sim back to life?

1. How do you contact the grim reeper?How do you find the tombstone of your lost sim?

User Info: hgfdggj

hgfdggj - 7 years ago

Answers

1. If you have Uni installed then use the reward ressurect-Normation otherwise there's no way.

User Info: inevercheated

inevercheated - 7 years ago 0 1
  2. if u have university then use the ressurect-o-nomitron otherwise no other way. But u cud just replace the sim with another that looks the same...

User Info: Shadowwrend

Shadowwrend - 6 years ago 0 1
  3. Without any expansion? It depends on if the reaper says allows it or not, all you have to do is click on the grim reaper (when he appears right after your sim dies) then you press the "plead for loved one" option and see if he allows it or not; as for the 2 other questions, I have no clue how to contact him other then how I just explained; and I have no clue how to find you're sim's tombstone, though I think it should be on the lot where you're sim died somewhere.

___________________________________________________
    Hope this helps! Good Luck ;)

User Info: fileape

fileape - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. I heard something about a witch who can do a resurection, but I'm not sure what EP it's connected with as I don't have her yet...unfortunily. I have a dear loved one who died from a satilite lightning bolt and her husband is devistated as she was about to give birth.

User Info: KellySue667

KellySue667 - 6 years ago 0 0