Question from secludedshumi8

Is there a way to make a townie teen an adult without University?

I know that if you have the University expansion you can select to send any teen from a neighborhood into young adult world and thence into adult life. But without that is there a way to get a teen who is not under the control of any of the neighborhood families (a townie, in other words) to be an adult? The matchmaker set up my teen boy with a girl who doesn't live in any of the houses, so I can't grow her into adulthood. I'd like my teen and the townie girl to grow up and get married, but I'm afraid she'll stay perpetually a teen. This is really irritating. Any cheats or codes or advice? Thanks in advance!

Answers

inevercheated answered:

yes, you can ever move the sim in and wait for him too age, or you can use boolProp testingCheatsEnabled true and click spawn-sim modder, a floating baby will appear, click it- age-(NAME OF SIM)- adult.

Glad i could help
0 0

Shegamer91 answered:

Using the boolprop test cheat above, is you get the teen sim to you house shift-click it and select MAKE SELECTABLE using this, your sim becomes a member of the house until it chooses to leave, but using the shift click again select SET TO BIRTHDAY. The sim will then have one day to grow up, but you can also normal click and select grow up and there you go your personal adult npc, just remember they can still leave your lot and become unselectable until they join the family such as engagment.
0 0