How do I place objects diagonally?

1. I am making a mansion and need some fancy furniture and I would like to place my chairs,TVs,tables and more diagonally.Is it a code?

User Info: SimMaster6

SimMaster6 - 6 years ago

Answers

1. The cheat it boolprop allow45degreeangleofrotation true. When the cheat is active, you need to use the < and > keys on your keyboard to rotate the object diagonally - you can't move it like that with the mouse. Note that not all objects will work when placed diagonally.

User Info: Jeni

Jeni - 6 years ago 1 1
  2. I knew I had the link somewhere - here is a list of items that work when placed diagonally: forums.thesimsresource.com/showthread.php?t=283914

If you think you'll be using the cheat a lot, you can make an alias for it in your userstartup.cheat so you can type something much shorter - say 'diag on' - when you want to use the cheat, instead of all that. This link explains how to make a userstartup.cheat: www.sims2wiki.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Userstartup.cheat

If you have only the base game, this hacked object will let you rotate objects diagonally: www.modthesims2.com/download.php?t=102657

User Info: Jeni

Jeni - 6 years ago 0 1