Question from lilyrocks97

Custom Items?

Help! -_-

During the game, when I'm in the Exchange, whenever I try to download content (mainly sims) I always get a message that pops up saying

Jeni asked for clarification:

Saying what? It looks like your message was cut off.

Since I don't know what the message is, I can't offer specific help, but you could try googling the error message.

To be completely honest, though, the content from the Exchange is not that great - often the content the Sim should come with, like meshes for the hair and clothes they're using, is not included so you'll need to track it down for it to work properly. Also, a lot of the content with the Sim (makeup, clothes, etc) has been 'borrowed' from another creator without their permission or knowledge. A much more reliable place to download from is modthesims2.com - any content borrowed from another creator is credited, and if the Sim needs any meshes they will be included or there will be a clear link to it.

Pigpen29 asked for clarification:

What does the message say?

Answers

Pigpen29 answered:

What doe sthis message say (I put this one as an answer casue maybe you are waiting for an e-mail nd info needed doesn't count)
0 0

Custom Content? Open Jack_Russel98
How do I create custom skins? Open jennyferj75
Why can't I open the body shop? Unanswered Dracas777
What do you do if the bar below isn't there? (Plz help) Unanswered happy8537
How to transfer files? Unanswered MasterAlucard_x