Cure Vampirism?

1. I have a vampire family. And the sons (teenagers) are also vampires. But they arent going to grow into adults. So I want to cure them. But it doesnt work. I buy the potion, but there isnt an option for it. For the parents there is, but not for the teens. I even try to influence them to take the potion, but that doesnt work. How do I cure the teens?

User Info: pupgirl6_4

pupgirl6_4 - 6 years ago

1. I think you have to take the potion out of their inventory, then click on it, or you can enter the cheat boolprop testingcheatsenabled true hold shift and click on them, and find the option that says "cure vampire"

User Info: itachispawn

itachispawn - 6 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Take the potion out of their inventory and put it on the ground near your teens. While playing one of of the teens click on the potion and chose 'Drink Vamprocillin-D'. Or try clicking on the sim to choose the same thing (with the potion in their inventory).

User Info: fantasyreader

fantasyreader - 5 years ago 0 0