I lost my access code, any way 2 get it back?

1. I lost my access code but I need it, so is their any way I can get back?

User Info: trssean3715

trssean3715 - 7 years ago

Answers

1. I think i am not sure but you need to call ea and ask them to give you your acess code but you will need the box and reciept

User Info: jango07

jango07 - 7 years ago 0 2
  2. If you registered the game with EA or if it's still installed on any computer. this guide will help: http://www.sims2wiki.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Finding_Your_License_Key

If not, you can buy a new code from EA for $10 US. Details can be found at support.ea.com - look for the warranty policy. I'd give a direct link but it's a really long link, and a certain tiny link service is apparently banned in Answers, instead of simply being flagged like on the boards.

User Info: Jeni

Jeni - 7 years ago 0 3
  3. Just make sure you have the booklet incase because that is where the code is.

User Info: Cynda2000

Cynda2000 - 6 years ago 1 1