Question from Marioman116

Cant find any quests?

I got to level 10, and I finished all the quests in triton avenue and unicorn way, and I cant find any more free quests

Answers

1337Dragons answered:

Try talking to city guards. If that doesn't work, try Headmaster Ambrose. Also, it might be a trial version thing if your on the trial.
1 3

SpikeDragon answered:

If you've run out of quests on the trial, you have to purchase a membership to gain access to more quests.
2 2

wierdguy130 answered:

You have to become a member to get more quests but every battle you do give you experience points. So if you want to level up it might take awhile but you will still level up by fighting in battles.
0 0

gman2kool4u answered:

You dont have to be a member use crowns because then you wont have to keep paying and paying every week,month,3 months, or a year!!!
0 1

redsoxfan3000 answered:

just buy crowns for 10 or 20 bucks its easy got to Walmart Gamestop rite aid walgreens or best buy

its easy just ask the clerk or cashier if they have any!
0 0

hipancake5 answered:

I got the same problem dude. lvl 10, no crowns, nothin' to do. I would try killing really tough bosses or defeating scarecrows in the haunted cave. they are rank 3 and give lots of exp. If you build up on shields and do little attacks, it gives you loads of exp. Usually people would think killing them in the smallest amount of time would give them loads of exp. I proved them wrong when i got into a battle with no mana. hehehe.
0 0

magnam123 answered:

If you cant find any more hten you have free trial access but you could look around for some hidden quests. you can purchase a subscri[tion or crowns from the wizard101 website. hope this helped.
0 0

Where can I find (ice gardian)? Open tornatoallygirl
Where can I find cat tail? Answered leftyslate
Where can I find (The YardBirds)? Answered LoneWolf117z70
Where can I find the yardbirds? Answered nman60
Where can I find parchment? Answered sorafan9000