List of badge names and were u get them?

1. I have alot of spaces in my badge area that r blank and dont know were 2 look for the missing badges and were they will belong. Im finished all my fighting badges that i know of thou but dont have a clue on others can any1 help me out on this plz..

User Info: wolaniuk1466

wolaniuk1466 - 5 years ago

Answers

1. When you start to earn a badge or have earned it, you will get a message that tells you.

User Info: magnam123

magnam123 - 5 years ago 0 1
  2. If youre finished with all the fighting badges, you can earn badges for doing certain things in different world. For instance, you can get a badge for riding all the hot air balloons to the different areas in Marleybone. You cna also get quest for completeing the smiths quests or things like that that Zeke gives you.

User Info: hipancake5

hipancake5 - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. Here is a link to wizard101 central. It has a list of all the badges avalible:

www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24605

User Info: hipancake5

hipancake5 - 5 years ago 0 0
  4. Dont forget to put http: // in front of that link!

User Info: hipancake5

hipancake5 - 5 years ago 0 0