Question from ClaudeVercetti

How do I change the lifetime aspiration of a sim?

You know, the one that gives him platinum aspiration level forever.

melikepie51 answered:

You can enter "boolprop testingcheatsenabled true" (without the quotes) into the cheat box, right click on the sim whose aspiration you want to change, and go to the aspiration tab and pick the one you want. While you're there, you can also click on "max" to give them platinum status and then enter "lockaspiration on" so that they will just remain at platinum.

I must add that you cannot use the ReNuYuSenso Orb unless you have University installed. It is much easier to just use that, but you should make sure your sims are at platinum before you do or else they could end up with the "grilled cheese sandwich" aspiration.

Or if you have Nightlife (and University.. for safety reasons I believe) installed and enter "boolprop testingcheatsenabled true" you can right click on your sim, go to spawn, and choose the "sim modder." You can change aspirations from there as well, and even have a new lifetime want randomly selected for your aspiration or in general.
0 0

Answers

0straightcurls0 answered:

It's simple, in your aspiration rewards, get the ReNuYuSenso Orb. When your sim has a gold aspiration meter simply click on it and then click on Reprogram self.

In order to change the lifetime aspiration click on a random inspiration and change it back. Or change turn ons, but I haven't tried that yet. If you keep the inspiration the same it will make no change.
0 0

ArabianSharkCT answered:

You might also try your hand at cheating. There is a very complicated and multi-step cheat that allows you to set your sims' lifetime aspiration, rather than randomly getting a new one. You can even take your pick regadless of your sims' aspiration. Google it up.
0 0

How can I change the name of an existing sim? Answered final_aeonalex
How do I change a sims parent? Open sierrarose265
How do I make my sims zombies? Open lifestyle10110
How do I make my sims start a band? Open lifestyle10110