Question from BMedcom

No Options Available?

I am trying to play my new copy of Undercover, but after all the videos load, I can't access the options menu either by keyboard, and there is no mouse cursor on screen. The only thing it will let me do is start a new game by pressing enter. Is anyone else having this issue? I contacted support, and they haven't gotten back to me yet. Any help is appreciated. I can't wait to start playing, so if anyone has any ideas, please let me know asap! Thanks guys & gals!

Prosum answered:

You have to start a "career" before you can do anything, including accessing menus.
13 0

Answers

Hypocrite666 answered:

How about starting a game first and then going to the options?
1 6

BEWhiteDragon answered:

You have to do a race or something first. Sometimes when your waiting for a mission it will hide the options and a few other menu items until that mission comes up.
2 2

Idiosyncrat answered:

Same thing happened to me. Once you start a career you can go into the menu to change your options (graphics, resolution, etc.). It's asinine, I know, but that's how you do it as far as I know.
5 1

hammadurb answered:

You have get through the beginning part where you get away from the cops after that the career mode will start then it will allow you to go and change the options.
2 1

hammadurb answered:

3 1

qngage answered:

after you have started a career and do your 1st race, then you can access the options... :D
1 1

PollutedPlayboy answered:

Although you can call the main menu anytime (which is a pretty nice design), you must be PLAYING the game to be able to call the menu by Esc key. It is suggested that you start a new carrer first -- And then you will be able to call the main menu anytime (during free roaming, or a race, or in a chase, or even in your garage).
1 0

tanct48 answered:

While Playing The Game hit esc button scroll down untill u see options.. U can do the options anythime u want
0 0