No Options Available?

1. I am trying to play my new copy of Undercover, but after all the videos load, I can't access the options menu either by keyboard, and there is no mouse cursor on screen. The only thing it will let me do is start a new game by pressing enter. Is anyone else having this issue? I contacted support, and they haven't gotten back to me yet. Any help is appreciated. I can't wait to start playing, so if anyone has any ideas, please let me know asap! Thanks guys & gals!

User Info: BMedcom

BMedcom - 8 years ago

1. You have to start a "career" before you can do anything, including accessing menus.

User Info: Prosum

Prosum - 8 years ago 13 0

Answers

1. How about starting a game first and then going to the options?

User Info: Hypocrite666

Hypocrite666 - 8 years ago 1 6
  2. You have to do a race or something first. Sometimes when your waiting for a mission it will hide the options and a few other menu items until that mission comes up.

User Info: BEWhiteDragon

BEWhiteDragon - 8 years ago 2 2
  3. Same thing happened to me. Once you start a career you can go into the menu to change your options (graphics, resolution, etc.). It's asinine, I know, but that's how you do it as far as I know.

User Info: Idiosyncrat

Idiosyncrat - 8 years ago 5 1
  4. You have get through the beginning part where you get away from the cops after that the career mode will start then it will allow you to go and change the options.

User Info: hammadurb

hammadurb - 8 years ago 2 1
  5. You have get through the beginning part where you get away from the cops after that the career mode will start then it will allow you to go and change the options.

User Info: hammadurb

hammadurb - 8 years ago 3 1
  6. after you have started a career and do your 1st race, then you can access the options... :D

User Info: qngage

qngage - 8 years ago 1 1
  7. Although you can call the main menu anytime (which is a pretty nice design), you must be PLAYING the game to be able to call the menu by Esc key. It is suggested that you start a new carrer first -- And then you will be able to call the main menu anytime (during free roaming, or a race, or in a chase, or even in your garage).

User Info: PollutedPlayboy

PollutedPlayboy - 8 years ago 1 0
  8. While Playing The Game hit esc button scroll down untill u see options.. U can do the options anythime u want

User Info: tanct48

tanct48 - 8 years ago 0 0