Will my computer run this game?

1. My computer is a Toshiba Satellite A350 with 4060 RAM and a ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3470 Series graphics card.

User Info: Ace_of_Spadez01

Ace_of_Spadez01 - 4 years ago

Answers

1. Not well. And your laptop will run hot. And it will have a shorter lifespan if you play a lot. And make it all even worse if running Vista.

That laptop is almost 3 years old. And even in its day, it wasn't a gaming rig. Just a power user system.

If you turn all the graphics down you might play. Not sure how fun it would be.

And if you have the Intel Core 2 Duo T6400, it will probably not run at all.

User Info: thesatansmurf

thesatansmurf - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. I have an HP dv6 laptop with 4096mb RAM, AMD Phenom II N660 dual core (3ghz) processor, and ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4250, and while the game does run, it doesn't run well. On the lowest settings, it runs somewhat decently in outdoor environments, but when going indoors (in game) the performance crashes; I get about 10fps tops and severe input delays. Fighting indoors or in caves is practically impossible.
    I'm not sure how my setup compares to yours, but I don't think this game is meant for laptops.

User Info: Pyrnstein

Pyrnstein - 4 years ago 0 0
  3. I was all stressed out about if my computer would play this game too.but,mainly because it said "system requirements" on it.it put it into my head that i needed some sort of super computer to play it.i bought the disc.it was only $15 at wal mart.and it plays just fine.there is nothing particuraly special about my computer and someone at a store told me its even known for having lower space and oomph than most computers out there.i think you'll be alright.

User Info: manic2

manic2 - 3 years ago 0 0