Where trade in commendations for other commendations?

1. I was told that you could trade in commendations of one planet for commendations to another at either Corusant, or the republic fleet, but I can't find a vendor. Where are they?

User Info: cameron385

cameron385 - 4 years ago

1. That was prior to release. You can't do that now.

I could imagine them changing it later as the level spread on the servers gets where they want it to be. Or to spur interest in expansions.

User Info: thesatansmurf

thesatansmurf - 4 years ago 0 0

1. That option is no longer available in the game unfortunately.

User Info: denaz

denaz - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. You may not be able to trade planent commdation in for others now but you can tarde in warzone commedations for mercenary of champion commedations athe pvp vendors in every warzone and next to the bounty board on the republic fleet in the combat training area.

User Info: NPUser3000

NPUser3000 - 4 years ago 0 0
  3. I don`t know for sure but it maybe in the 1.2 update thing coming up.

User Info: Blackcrow333

Blackcrow333 - 4 years ago 0 0
  4. I don`t know for sure but it maybe in the 1.2 update thing coming up.

User Info: Blackcrow333

Blackcrow333 - 4 years ago 0 0
  5. There's still no commendation trade in. One thing you can do is buy mods from the mod commendation vendors on one character, and then mail the mods to another, they are bind on equip. The items from the equipment commendation vendors are bind on pickup though. Although the random items from the lockboxes are still bind on equip as well.

User Info: Arvig

Arvig - 4 years ago 0 0