Grouping?

1. When im group leader and i click on my characters pic, and under group it gives me a few options to click on. Im just wondering what the "Ops Group" thing is?

User Info: butterball_88

butterball_88 - 4 years ago
    So is it for just grouping up to take down the world bosses. Can one make a group and do missions with more than 4 ppls?

User Info: butterball_88

butterball_88 - 4 years ago

1. The ops group is used to take down world bosses fighting on illum like denaz and stormraven said but i wanted to expand on it just a bit. Later on in the game there wil alos be raids they will be used for that as well. If you are a wow player its basically the equivalint of a raid group.

User Info: NPUser3000

NPUser3000 - 4 years ago 1 0

1. This is used for fighting World Bosses and fighting on Illum. It is essentially a group with many more members allowed.

User Info: Stormraven40

Stormraven40 - 4 years ago 1 0
  2. I beleive it is "Open Group" or something like that. As stated above, it just opens up your group to more members

User Info: denaz

denaz - 4 years ago 0 0