Question from butterball_88

Grouping?

When im group leader and i click on my characters pic, and under group it gives me a few options to click on. Im just wondering what the "Ops Group" thing is?

butterball_88 provided additional details:

So is it for just grouping up to take down the world bosses. Can one make a group and do missions with more than 4 ppls?

NPUser3000 answered:

The ops group is used to take down world bosses fighting on illum like denaz and stormraven said but i wanted to expand on it just a bit. Later on in the game there wil alos be raids they will be used for that as well. If you are a wow player its basically the equivalint of a raid group.
1 0

Answers

Stormraven40 answered:

This is used for fighting World Bosses and fighting on Illum. It is essentially a group with many more members allowed.
1 0

denaz answered:

I beleive it is "Open Group" or something like that. As stated above, it just opens up your group to more members
0 0