Question from snipington

Can you change servers once you start?

Just got the game, want to be able to get on with my co-workers when I find out their info later

Answers

NPUser3000 answered:

As far as I know if there is a server change aviable youwill have to pay for it.
0 0

spamhair answered:

I'm pretty sure when you are at the pick your character screen, you can also change what server you play on. Bottom left Corner.
0 0

SeiferMaster answered:

You'll have to create a new character on their server. There are no server migration system available at the moment.
0 0

Arvig answered:

Server transfers will be implimented in early summer, not exact date given yet as of the date of my reply. They will be free at first, but later in the year it will cost money to server transfer as best I understand.
0 0

Good/bad change story?? Open plantesoul
Subscription from CD copy? Unanswered mcripyourface
buy cheapest swtor credits, if i can get bonus from Swtor2credits? Unanswered topgameaug
Can't reclaim my collections items? Unanswered burnfire25
Why doesn't it wanna run? (with video) Unanswered YoStylezz