Can you change servers once you start?

1. Just got the game, want to be able to get on with my co-workers when I find out their info later

User Info: snipington

snipington - 4 years ago

Answers

1. As far as I know if there is a server change aviable youwill have to pay for it.

User Info: NPUser3000

NPUser3000 - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. I'm pretty sure when you are at the pick your character screen, you can also change what server you play on. Bottom left Corner.

User Info: spamhair

spamhair - 4 years ago 0 0
  3. You'll have to create a new character on their server. There are no server migration system available at the moment.

User Info: SeiferMaster

SeiferMaster - 4 years ago 0 0
  4. Server transfers will be implimented in early summer, not exact date given yet as of the date of my reply. They will be free at first, but later in the year it will cost money to server transfer as best I understand.

User Info: Arvig

Arvig - 4 years ago 0 0
  5. I know this is late, and you probably know by now.However as of now yes server transfers are available via the website, at the moment they are cheaper then usual being 92CCs. You can only transfer to the same region though E.G. European Server > European Server, US Server > US Server. You can't transfer European Server > US Server and Vice-Versa.

User Info: mitchwok

mitchwok - 10 months ago 0 0