Question from snipington

Can you change servers once you start?

Just got the game, want to be able to get on with my co-workers when I find out their info later

Answers

NPUser3000 answered:

As far as I know if there is a server change aviable youwill have to pay for it.
0 0

spamhair answered:

I'm pretty sure when you are at the pick your character screen, you can also change what server you play on. Bottom left Corner.
0 0

SeiferMaster answered:

You'll have to create a new character on their server. There are no server migration system available at the moment.
0 0

Arvig answered:

Server transfers will be implimented in early summer, not exact date given yet as of the date of my reply. They will be free at first, but later in the year it will cost money to server transfer as best I understand.
0 0

mitchwok answered:

I know this is late, and you probably know by now.However as of now yes server transfers are available via the website, at the moment they are cheaper then usual being 92CCs. You can only transfer to the same region though E.G. European Server > European Server, US Server > US Server. You can't transfer European Server > US Server and Vice-Versa.
0 0

Good/bad change story?? Open plantesoul
Just started as Jedi consular but taxi doesn't work? Unanswered kingbob2
What does it mean by level shifting? Unanswered Trapmaster345
How do i get out of this? Unanswered Sparda90Dante
Should I activate Nico Okarr before KOTFE? Unanswered tomhur