Question from HunterTrainer72

Ok so what now?

I just downloaded this game and every time I start it, it goes to a black screen my mouse turns into an hour glass and the screen stays black some more, then goes back to my regular background. What the hell guys?? I had more than enough memory for this game, and still have enough memory for more stuff, what gives?

pyber80 asked for clarification:

Have you ensured that your graphics drivers are up to date? Also, if you're running something newer than Windows XP (Vista, 7 or 8), are you running the game "as an administrator"? And lastly, assuming you have a firewall of some sort, have you added TOR to the exception list?

CSSWormy11 answered:

I would add, check to make sure that your hardware is up to the task and make sure that FRAPS isn't running in the background. I had FRAPS running and couldn't install it, although, I've gotten it running again now that the game is installed. Just things to check and try.
0 0