How do I figure out which Fate Cards to use, and is it order specific?

1. I have found several Fate Cards and I would like to know if there are specific sequences of cards for particular results and is the order of fate cards used order dependant?

User Info: KSW2009

KSW2009 - 7 years ago

1. YES!!! I have figured out the mystery of the FATE cards!!!

Just on a whim, I let my pet go to the Fate Card character. Lo and behold, what happened. Is everyone sitting down? Evidently only the pet can do this. The pet has access to armor, weapons and other items just as your character does with the other vendors.

Well, it turns out that the Fate cards actually have a gold value. Asking and selling.

So far, I have come across eighteen fate cards. They are in three groups: Chaos, Skies, and Wyld.

There are six of each group. They are in alphabetical order:

Agent, Implement, Guardian, Hero, Seeker, and Servant.

The values of each card are as follows (in value from lowest to highest):

Implement - (25), Seeker and Servant (125), Agent (375), Guardian (625), and Hero (1,250)! So, if you have three Hero cards, that is 3,750 gold pieces.

These cards also having a price if you want to buy them, but I really see no way to do so, or understand why you would even want to in the first place.

So, the next time you accumulate any fate cards, let your pet do the transaction. This is so much better thantrading for gems and jewlery that is not worth much to begin with.

One more thing to say. In case you are wondering. Just for example, if you have several cards (maybe seven or eight), let your pet deal with the vendor and get more gold by letting you pet sell the cards. Either one or all of them.

I hope that this helps in answering your question.

User Info: Augos3

Augos3 - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. At this time, no one has found any link between the cards you use and the order they're in. Just get three cards and give them to the card teller.

User Info: KingofSwamperts

KingofSwamperts - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. I haven't tried it but if I was you, I would go three of a kind, in games like these three of a kind is often best.

User Info: Born_A_Gaming

Born_A_Gaming - 7 years ago 0 0