How do I change NAT type from "Strict" to moderate, or open?

1. The game works on campaign and Special Ops, but whenever I try to do Special Ops with a friend, or try to go online, I am unable to play with anobody at all, cuz my NAT-type is "Strict" all the time.

And please, don't give me replies like "Turn the router on and off", I want an answer that will be able to last for as long as I play COD:MW2.

User Info: FlareBladeLord

FlareBladeLord - 7 years ago
    Also, I got a Telsey router. Pretty much unheard of, I think. And those four links on infinityward.com/nat.php aren't helping me the least.

User Info: FlareBladeLord

FlareBladeLord - 7 years ago

1. You have to change your universal plug and play (UPnP) options Infinity ward has a page dedicated to it on their site
    www.infinityward.com/nat.php
    that includes links to the major router manufacturers where you can get instructions on changing the options on your specific router.

User Info: Feenix_x

Feenix_x - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Open UDP port 28960 and TCP ports 27030 and 27031

I think

User Info: KaRath_

KaRath_ (Expert) - 7 years ago 1 0
  2. You'll need to portforward, go to www.portforward.com and look in the routers for your specific router, then look for the modern warfare 2 game and follow their guide

User Info: wackedupwacko

wackedupwacko - 7 years ago 1 0
  3. You will need to do the above :D but if you cant find your router, you just need to change your Universal Plug and Play UPnP to enabled and your NAT enabled

User Info: wackedupwacko

wackedupwacko - 7 years ago 0 0