Want To play GTA 4....?

1. I need to ask experts that,
    can this game run on:
    Dual core 2.6 Ghz With 2 GB Ram and Some Heavy Graphics Card(Please Mention, What is suitable for me)
    Since rockstar's minimum recommendation is said to be Dual 2 Core, but i don't have enough in my pocket to upgrade to Dual 2 Core.

If any one is sure that the game can run on the Dual core 2.6 Ghz, then i would upgrade to it

User Info: waqarhassanpk

waqarhassanpk - 7 years ago
    Ye, but if i manage to get 512 mb 9600gt card with dual core and not the core 2 duo? Would i be then able to play on medium settings

User Info: waqarhassanpk

waqarhassanpk - 7 years ago

Answers

1. Dual Core isn't very good, go for a core 2 duo or a quad core chip. 2GB of ram should be alright. For a graphics card try to get something with 512mb of memory on the graphics card alone.

I have a core2duo 2.2Ghz, 3GB ram, and nvidia 8600m GT with 251MB of memory, a pretty clean no virus windows 7, and I can only run it at the very lowest settings with little lags when tons of stuff tries to load up.

User Info: z187659218764

z187659218764 - 7 years ago 0 0